One File, Four Projects!

Hi! This is Debb and I'm bringing you some projects made with "Leaf Tile" found on the NEW Snapdragon Snippets store! I just wanted to show you that a file can be used in SO MANY ways!
Here it is the focal on the front of a card.

Here I just reduced the size and added vellum to the back, and put four of them together to make this cute little tea light.

Isn't it pretty? Be sure and use a battery tea light!

In this one I made it into wall décor. I love the monochromatic tones!

More wall décor, but I used two different colors and created a shadow box for each one.

I hope I've encouraged you to look at files in new ways. I can't wait to use this on a scrapbooking layout, too! Thanks for joining me today!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice explanation of multiple uses for designs. You used a great imagination in your variety. Thanks for showing us off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These projects are all so pretty! I really like the tea lights!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails