All is quiet layered Christmas card with Shary

Hi Shary here again and today I'd like to show you a beautiful layered Christmas card.


This file has been designed by Crafty SVG Designs and is called "All is quiet". It's available from the Snapdragon Snippets store here. There is also a tutorial on how to make this which comes with the file when you buy it.
I've made quite a few of her designs and they are all gorgeous and cut beautifully. I think I'll have quite a display when I'm finished.
For this one  I have used plain white and blue card. I cut out all the pieces on my Cameo and then the fun began! I used a Wow diamond white embossing powder on the santa and his reindeer. It really sparkles. For the trees and ground I added some puffy snow which when heat embossed it really fluffs up well. The snowflakes are a die and they have been glittered with some cosmic shimmer glitter jewels.
The photo doesn't really do it justice but it really does sparkle and come to life when the light shines on it.
I hope you've enjoyed my inspirational project and it encourages you to try the files from the Snapdragon Snippets store.

Shary
x

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails