3D Cornucopia -- with Julie


Here it is, Wednesday, and the day before Thanksgiving here in the U.S.  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. I needed a centerpiece for the dinner table, and being crafty, I decided it was best to make it.  After all, why buy fruit when you can make it, right?
The cornucopia and everything in it is from Snapdragon Snippets.  I had such fun with this!

There's 3D apples, a 3D pear, and even a 3D pumpkin, all tucked inside a fancy cornucopia all found in the Silhouette Design StoreYou can also find this in the SVG Attic store here.
All papers for this project are from Close To My Heart.  The cornucopia is made out of Kraft and designer paper from the Path Finding paper pack. I cut everything out on my Silhouette Cameo.
Make sure to check out the new Snapdragon Snippets store for lots of fun projects.  Then, visit the blog each day for great inspiration from this talented design team.  And, check out the Snapdragon Snippets Facebook page, too, for even more inspiration, fun, and contests. 
This Thanksgiving, I'm counting my blessings.  And you, are among them!

2 comments:

  1. so pretty and a great decoration for thanksgiving I will have to make one for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job on your cornucopia, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails