Crayon Box for fun

Hi this is Lissa here to post my very last project from being on the creative team that Mike and Kenzie has had me on for the last 6 months.  It has been a treat, challenging at times when family gets heavy on the workload but I have enjoyed the different view of a design team.  Today I have something very simple for you, it is actually a crayon box but I love to make them for storage boxes,  I will put note pads in them, favorite pens, ect.  Using DCWV paper, I love this paper and didn't need the panels they had to go with the file.   I put an insert on the inside because I love the washi tape look when all the pens are not in there.   I really love this file, they have one for 8 or 16 crayons. 
iv>


 Here is the backside.  Cute little thing for my desk at work!



 Now that I am looking at it again, I should have wrapped it in twine!

I hope I have inspired you to make one, they are great for cards to store in, fun little gift boxes for kids many possibilities.  I always try to to think outside of the box!

Thanks Hope to see you again!


1 comment:

  1. Cute little box... and I love it that you put pens in it !! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails