Happy Father´s Day Neck Tie Banner

Good morning!1 Happy Friday!!! Ruthie here! As you may have notice I'm a fan of the banners!!! and for today's inspirational post I made this neck tie banner and I love it!!! I used the Neck Tie Banners and the Neck Ties.


For the HAPPY word I used the following files:  Neck Tie Banners: A-CNeck Tie Banners: G-INeck Tie Banners: P-RNeck Tie Banners: Y-Z and the Neck Ties for the chevron pattern. 


For the FATHER'S word I used Neck Tie Banners: D-F,  Neck Tie Banners: A-C,  Neck Tie Banners: S-UNeck Tie Banners: G-INeck Tie Banners: P-R, and the Neck Ties for the chevron pattern too.



And for the DAY word I used:  Neck Tie Banners: D-FNeck Tie Banners: A-CNeck Tie Banners: Y-Z and the Neck Ties for the chevron pattern too. 


Few tips:
  • The Neck Ties file was re-sized to the same size as the Neck Tie Banners in order to get the pattern on the tie because are different files. 
  • I wanted to have some solid background underneath the letters and to get that I used the outline tool. 

Hope you like it and have a great and fun Father's Day with the man of your life!

Files used:

4 comments:

  1. This is really a cute banner. I'm sure hubby is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super banner! I know your husband loved it! and look at how many files you used! and clever resizing you did. TFS Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! yes, he was taking a lot of pictures of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails