Father's Day Treat Holders

Happy Wednesday everyone, Esther here.

Today I'd like to share a couple fun treat holders you can make for your special guy for Father's Day, or anytime for that matter.

My hubby is a contractor, so I thought these would be just perfect for him.

Although your guy might not be a contractor, I am sure he does his share of Honey-Do's around the house.


This fun drill will hold a Hershey bar or any candy bar about the same size.


The drill was cut with file #60421 Power Drill Shaped Candy Wrap.


For the tool box I used file #59662 3D Work Zone Tool Box Tote.


It would be a great little box to put a gift card in or some fun treats.


Happy crafting!!








1 comment:

  1. Love it!! love the candy wrap!!! those are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails