Happy Fall -- Shaker Card Style!

 Hello, crafty friends! Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. I'm very excited to be posting today for Snapdragon Snippets. Great things are happening, and I'm thrilled to be a part of it all!
I've been enthralled with Jodie G Warner's files for quite some time now.  She recently released some WondErFul new canning jar files, and I want to make many things with them.  When I saw one of the Mason jar card files, I immediately thought - "shaker card"!  So, shaker card it is!


I used the Mason Jar Window Gift Card Box file found in the Silhouette Online Store (#65658) or the JGW Neighbor Gift Set at the SVG Attic Store.
Papers, feather stamps, and sentiment stamp are from Close To My Heart.  The Fall-colored sequins are from Bella Creationz.

Snapdragon Snippets files have a world of possibilities.  This is going to be a great adventure!

8 comments:

  1. Those sequins are a perfect match to the fall paper you used, Julie! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! Perfect paper and accent choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see your wonderful work. Love hearing that you like our designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Julie and very creative of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shaker project Julie , love the Autumnal look x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails