Fire hydrant and more

Welcome to the Snapdragon Snippets blog!
Today I am sharing some exciting new files available over at the Silhouette Online store...

I had already shared this hydrant box HERE on our July anything goes contest post and today I am adding this adorable birthday card to go with it.  I will be giving it to a dear friend so that she can give to her husband who happens to be a retired fireman.



Aren't they just too cute? 

I had been on vacation and when I came back a couple of days ago I was pleasantly surprised to find all these files on the online store!!   OK more like super excited!  My grandson just turned 1 in May and had a Construction themed party with all the awesome files the awesome designers created....  I can't wait for his second birthday so I can use all these files!!

 How about this awesome 3D interactive box?!!!  Love it!

And this water bottle cover? oh yes!
Look at all this 3D files...
And how about a folding card?!
Other cards....

And these tags?
You can also find a cupcake cover, banners and place card.




Love, love, love them! 
You can find them all HERE

Thanks for stopping by, Gaby




5 comments:

  1. I am loving all of these fireman items! With three little boys I am sure I will be able to use them :) Great job on your hydrant and card, Gaby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth!
      Your kids are going to love them! Specially the truck and hat!

      Delete
  2. The new firemen stuff is great! I know so many little boys that go through that "I want to be a fireman when I grow up." phase and this would be perfect for a birthday party or just play time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaby, you have shown these designs off amazingly well! Wishing I had little boys - NO WAIT! I already did that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails