Yet another birdhouse

Hi this is Lissa here ready to show you the final of the 3 houses.   I mentioned last time that the next time I post I will show it with a twist because the file from Snapdragon Snippets in the Silhouette store, now also available at SVG ATTIC has 3 houses but I didn't use the 3 house in the file, I use a SVG Attic bird house for my 3rd house.

Here are the first two I have showed you from Snapdragon Snippets




So here is the 3rd house but this one came from SVG ATTIC Welcome Home Kit
  Now in the description, it does say it's a gift box, I changed this one around a bit, and it is more for pretty than a gift box.



I hope you have enjoyed my series of birdhouse and it has inspired you to grab one of those files or both of them and start cutting away!  They sure are pretty and versatile!  Now it just needs a little stuffed bird!

Don't forget we are having our MAY CONTEST going on, come and join us to win win win throughout the month!




5 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails