It's candy time with a little bit of egg!

Easter is in two days. Here's a quick gift tag I made for my candy dispenser I'm giving to friends. I'll also show you how I packaged the dispenser for giving away!
If you haven't already, go to the Silhouette Online store, and purchase this design I made a few weeks ago:

I am making 3 tags, so I cut 3 of the plain eggs and 3 of the patterned eggs. I brushed an ink pad across the edges of the plain eggs to give them some character. (I used Versa Color in 183 Cement on white cardstock if you were wondering.)

I added the patterned eggs I cut earlier from my blue cardstock.

Then punched holes in them to make tags. I had intended to added circles to my eggs before I cut them so my Cameo could do the work, but forgot. So I just went old school and used a hole punch.

 Since these are for the candy dispensers, I made sure to mention to my friends to break the paper band off that holds the dispenser closed. 

So all I did to keep the candy dispenser closed was cut a strip off of my scraps from the box and formed it into a ring that fit around my box. I decorated the band with another strip of the accent paper. Easy peasy! 

Then I took the lid off my box, closed the dispenser bucket, and slid the band over... 

...filled it with candy, (one package of large Robin Eggs, minus 4 eggs, fills a dispenser perfectly)...

...and added my egg tag!

Have a happy Easter everyone!



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails