Today, I come to share with you my project for "Snap Dragon Snippets"!
To realize this box-pound, I used of " white Bazzil Cardstock " and papers of the new collection " Graphic45 ", "Twas the Night Before Christmas". Papers are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I used a rubberstamp " Crafty Sentiments ", "Christmas Helper" whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
Then, I added one " red Poinsettia ", a flower white "Prima", a brown rose (20 mm) (WOC) and red berries (WOC).
I also stuck a die-cut " Happy Holidays " of the same collection " Graphic45 " and a small red Christmas bauble.
On the back face of this box, I stuck a white doily. Above, I added chipboards of the same collection " Graphic45 ".
Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.
I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!