Great inspiration.

Designing is my life outside of motherhood. But, I usually don't get a chance myself to put my designs to work. So, when I see what others and what you wonderful fans and followers are able to do with my designs, it totally brightens my day!
Mod Paperie posted this wonderful photo on the SnapDragon Snippets FB page. Isn't it beautiful! 
This uses the Snowman Snowglobe digital diecut design from Nov. 23 last year. 

And thank you to Amanda Zoss for sharing her gorgeous ribbon box on the Daley Designs FB page.
This design was released on the 14th of December and is selling "like hotcakes!" Be sure to grab it too!

Oh, do I ever love to see what you create! You can post photos of your creations using my designs on the Daley Designs FB page, SnapDragon Snippets FB page or for those who don't use FB, you can email them to modaley2(at)msn(dot)com. (replace (at) with the @ symbol and (dot) with .)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails