Let the mayhem settle down for awhile, I'm back!

It's been awhile. We went on a LONG week and half vacation hitting Las Vegas, NV; St. George, UT; Lehi, Holladay, & Murray, UT; and Boise, ID. Traveling that long with four little ones was a challenge, but we hit all four sets of great grandparents. What an accomplishment!
I guess my body just doesn't like that kind of stress, 'cause once we got home from vacation, I got sick. Yuck! I'm finally recovered though, and ready to give you some fun designs!

These will be coming out today! I made them for our Thanksgiving holiday, but they can be used for many different things. The Corn Cob placeholder would be great at a BBQ along with the pie. Anyways, enjoy these and watch for a freebie this week sometime!




Enjoy!

(From the adventures of now "4under4"!...you can barely see the baby in my sling. :-) Our trip to Utah.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails