New Creative Team!!

We are super excited and over the moon to share with you our new Creative Team!!

We once again have an awesome team composed of six talented ladies!  Today we will introduce you to three of them in alphabetical order by first name.

Debb
Hi! I'm Debb DeFord and I am so excited to be on the Creative Team for SDS! I have been papercrafting for 16 years, plus I have a variety of other craft interests. I love to create and share my creations with others. My blessings include my husband of 38 years, who is very supportive of all these endeavors, our daughter and son-in-law, and four fabulous grandkids. The youngest two (twin girls, age 11) are more than happy to join me in the craft room to make projects. I can't wait to share with you!

Esther

Hi, my name is Esther. I am a wife, mother of 2 beautiful daughters and grandmother of both a boy and girl!! I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years. I love all kinds of paper crafting, card making, scrapbooking and home decor. I am super excited to be a part of the Snapdragon Snippets design team and am looking forward to creating all kinds of fun projects!!!

and

Julie
My name is Julie Odil, and I am thrilled to be  part of the Snapdragon Snippets design team.  
What an honor!   I love creating with SDS files!
I’ve always been creative – I play many instruments, like to write, and have been crafty my whole life.  I began scrapbooking about 8 years ago and cardmaking about 4 years ago, but things really took off when I began my blog about 2 1/2 years ago.  It was a life changing experience.  I can’t believe how much fun I’ve had and how many friends I’ve made through my blog. I’d love it if you’d stop by for a visit: 

I don't know if you noticed but Esther is here for her second term and Julie was part of SVGAttic's Creative Team. So happy to have you ladies! Welcome!

Hope you can join us tomorrow so you can meet our other three fabulous Creative Team members!

3 comments:

  1. nice to meet you all and glad to be working on the creative team with you. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited to be a part of this talented team!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails