3D Mason Jar with beet and pickle pods


Hi Shary here and this is my first post for Snapdragon Snippets.

It really is Autumn here in Scotland, the winds are blowing the leaves off the trees and it's wet!! So this turned my thoughts to all those people who love to preserve and pickle and I made a little mason jar with beet and pickle pods.

I've used the mason jar 3D short  replica jar with lid file #65656 and the beet and pickle mini pods file #65657


Such a fun project and it really does look like a real jar! 


Here you can see the pickles inside the jar. I used acetate to make the clear windows.

There is an option to use fabric for the topper but I've used patterned paper for mine and tied it round with some twine.


There is a side label that comes with the kit which is "sweet harvest" but I've used a label to match my topper.

Jodi has a fantastic instructions on her blog Needles 'n' Knowledge giving you clear step by step instructions with photos. 

I hope I've inspired you to make this fantastic project.

See you again soon :0)

Shary
x




5 comments:

  1. love your jar and yes it does look realistic great job. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this! I must make one! Too, too special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are soooo cute, and yes, they look like a real jar! Especially the lids! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! They look so real!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails