Quilter Wall Art

Hello everyone, it's Esther here with another fun wall art using a couple different files from Snapdragon Snippets!

My sister is a fabulous quilter and I have been the recipient of several beautiful quilts. I always give her a little something for Mothers day, so this year I decided to make her something for her sewing room. Snapdragon Snippets had the perfect files to create some lovely wall art for her.

I used a shadowbox I purchased at Joann's; some purple card stock and scraps of patterned paper; and two files from Snapdragon. For the inside quilt block I used file #9344 quilt blocks 2 and for the vinyl on the glass I used file #55633 the power of one quilter.



If you have a seamstress, but not a quilter, they do have a cut file that simply says: Never underestimate the power of one Woman and her sewing machine! It is file #55634!

Don't forget about our May - Anything Goes challenge! You can enter here!!!
We'd love to see your creation and there are fabulous prizes you can win!

2 comments:

  1. This was the most perfect gift I have ever received! It is adorable and ANYONE who works with a sewing machine or knows someone who works with one should check these files out. I LOVE this shadow box /wall art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Esther! I still need to make one for my sister. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails