Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! My hubby has to work today, so we did our party on Monday, and had a great time with a few friends. Hope you all have a good time tonight if you're celebrating tonight!


So, I thought I'd show you the "leprechaun" feet that showed up all over our house. We're going to use some clues today to try to catch him, or at least his pot of gold!
Here is the stack, ready to dispurse. Our kids don't see this part of coarse. It's done while they are asleep.


I know, I still have a Valentine's quilt up in this picture. It has since been taken down and replaced with St. Patty's day. These little feet are available in the store. Unfotunetly, they don't show up under St. Patty's day. You can find them in my portfolio or under "feet" in the search box.

If you haven't seen this design yet, here's a new design of a couple different "Nana" phrases. These would be great on a t-shirt as a gift.
If anyone uses this or any other of my designs, I'd LOVE to see them. I'll feature a few here every week. Just email your photos to modaley2@msn.com! Be sure to tell me your name and where you're from so I can give you credit.
One more thing on a St. Patty's note, Hearthsewn Patterns has just released a new pattern containing 3 different mini-banner wall hangings: a March St. Patrick's Day kite, an April tulip basket, and a May Mother's Day apron. Here's the link to that pattern and other new releases: http://www.hearthsewnpatterns.com/NewReleases.html


Here's my little girl saying Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails